Type: Lessons Learned
Publisher: Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, ID
Published As: Public
- Supervise personnel under instruction to prevent improper operation of equipment.
- Continuously monitor trainees and remain capable of intervention.
- Ensure early stage trainees discuss procedures and actions before performance. More proficient trainees point and describe actions prior to performance.
- Verify trainee document activities (for example, entries in round sheets, narrative logs, as applicable) and discuss any abnormalities or unfavorable trends.
- Engage in three-way communication.
- Peer check each step in a procedure as they are performed.
You must be logged in to open the attachment.Download Article